- Project Manager for multi-faceted technology and operations initiative in response to citations from the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) related to customer service and complaints issues.
- Spearheaded multi-phase project encompassing: initial implementation of Verint Speech to enable transcription of all customer service, default and originations calls from audio to text; sourcing and appending key customer and loan data to call transcription records; advanced speech analytics for root cause analysis and improvement of total customer experience; rationalization of agent performance management scorecards, and automation of numerous facets of performance management scorecards, to standardize and refocus agent performance onto areas most beneficial to an improved customer experience.
- Led the planning phase for the upgrade/migration project to upgrade Verint Workforce Management, Call Recording and Quality Monitoring from 11.1 and Verint Speech from 11.2 on to one consolidated platform version 15.1.
- Led the planning phase for a related project to establish a data warehouse containing key data from the Verint platform, for users to conduct additional advanced data analytics beyond what could be accomplished within the Verint Central Data Warehouse (CDW).
- Led the Project Management team for the External/Public Reporting and Portfolio/Modification Forecasting business unit (for all Default related modifications). Worked directly with all five teams making up External/Public Reporting and Portfolio/Modification Forecasting (Data Governance, Treasury Reporting, Non-Treasury Reporting, Public Reporting, and Portfolio and Modification Forecasting to provide Project Management services for their major projects within individual team and those requiring integration across teams. This included development of an integrated customer data warehouse to be used as the source for all external and public reporting.
- Designed and implemented project management structures and processes surrounding all MIS reporting activities to external agencies, for example: Treasury, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, OCC, Fitch, Moody’s, States, Regulatory Agencies, Investor Conferences, Press Releases, etc.; all pertaining to the OBAMA Administration’s HAMP program (Home Loan Modification/Affordable Homes Program and Chase Modifications Program related to Default.
- Reported directly to the head of External/Public Reporting and Portfolio/Modification Forecasting.
- Worked directly with team leads to optimize organization structure and source candidates to grow team from thirty to one hundred and thirty. Developed on-boarding and training mechanisms to ramp up new team members and decrease time required for new team members to be productive.
- Led development of an integrated Control Self Assessment (CSA) to identify risks and controls pertinent to each team, tracked tests conducted and results of tests to assess effectiveness of controls to mitigate risks, identified and managed issues, and developed action plans to remediate issues.
- Led development of executive presentations and monthly reports book distributed to senior executives. Established documentation standards, processes and supporting tools.
- Scoped & planned the approach and work required to operationalize and implement the Dodd-Frank Swap Dealer Compliance Regulations (based on proposed and final CFTC Regulations) throughout the organization.
- Provided project management services: facilitated working sessions with key business and IT stakeholders, conducted impact and gap analysis, developed relevant policies and procedures, developed communication and training.
- Led the reporting workstream.
CHICAGO MERCANTILE EXCHANGE (CME)
- Worked closely with the Compliance Business Group and IT to ensure Swap Data Repository (SDR) build-out complied with CFTC Dodd-Frank regulations and to close regulatory gaps.
- Mapped Part 43 requirements to CME SDR production system, identified gaps, facilitated discussions between Compliance and IT to develop remediation plans, and tracked remediation tasks.
- Mapped Part 45 requirements to CME SDR production system.
- Prepared pre-onsite documentation for Systems Safeguard Audit conducted by CFTC.
- Facilitated response from CME SDR team to CME Internal Audit of Part 43 — documented current state controls against audit requirements and prepared documentation to evidence controls, reviewed draft audit findings, developed management action plans, and tracked action plans to completion. Conducted extensive gap analysis of systems controls.
VEDDER PRICE, P.C.
- Responsibilities included all aspects of Project Management and Change Management. Partnered with Client Lead for Vedder Price’s Human Resource Information System (HRIS) initiative. Client organization had grown rapidly and their existing patchwork combination of internal and external systems covering various Human Resource functions could no longer support their current size or future business plans. Client was seeking to select and implement a new HRIS.
- Scope of work included leading the client through a Discovery and Assessment phase, and Software Vendor Evaluation and Selection Phase. During Discovery and Assessment designed, developed and led workshops to gather and prioritize high level business requirements, and to identify necessary integration points with other IT systems. Partnered with client on identification of software vendors to be included in list for RFP process. During Software Vendor Evaluation and Selection Phase partnered with client on development of RFP to be issued to prospective software vendors as well as development of decision making framework to be used in vendor evaluations, co-facilitated all vendor presentation sessions, and co-facilitated client decision making sessions to reduce initial list of vendors to a short list and ultimately to one selected software vendor.
- Once software vendor had been selected, provided client with guidance and acted as a sounding board on initial stages of implementation work which was being done with the software vendor’s implementation team.
CHICAGO PUBLIC SCHOOLS (CPS)
- Supported CPS in their transition from their prior Disease Management vendor to a new Disease Management vendor, and in the implementation of their new Disease Management program for CPS employees. Role primarily focused on contracting, technical transition components, and Change Management aspects such as employee engagement and communications.
- Ongoing subject matter expert advisory role for Health Benefits, Wellness and Disease Management communication strategies and communication deliverables.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF HRDI, INC.
- Engaged by the Board of Directors to serve as strategic advisor to the Board during a period of significant organizational challenges and executive leadership transition. Retained by the Board post-transition to serve as strategic advisor to the Board on an ongoing basis, maintaining continuity through involvement with specific Board initiatives, planning and facilitation of Board retreats, and providing targeted support to specific Board committees.